The case against Iran: The Menace of Islamic Fascist Republic of Iran: its ideology, its actions and threats
The Menace of Islamic Fascist Republic of Iran: its ideology, its actions and threats
DANGEROUS IDEOLOGY: WORLD DOMINATION / THREATENING ASPIRATIONS
- The governments of the world should know that . . . Islam will be victorious in all the countries of the world, and Islam and the teachings of the Qur'an will prevail all over the world. Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in January 1979
- We must strive to export our Revolution throughout the world. Ayatollah Khomeini on March 21, 1980
- We don't shy away from declaring that Islam is ready to rule the world. . . . We must believe in the fact that Islam is not confined to geographical borders, ethnic groups, and nations. It's a universal ideology that leads the world to justice. . . . We must prepare ourselves to rule the world." Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on January 5, 2006.
- "Israel must disappear from the face of the Earth." -- April, 1991. Imam Mohsen Rabbani. [Iran's representative cleric in Argentina, who became a "diplomat" 4 months prior to the AMIA massacre, which he was behind].
- "It is the mission of the Islamic Republic of Iran to erase Israel from the map of the region." -- Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in January 2001
- "One bomb is enough to destroy Israel. . . . In due time the Islamic world will have a military nuclear device." "Israel is much smaller than Iran in land mass, and therefore far more vulnerable to nuclear attack." ...(explaining: a nuclear attack on Israel would obliterate the state, but the Israeli retaliation would only cause damage to the much larger Muslim world). -- Iranian president Rafsanjani in December 2001.
- "Israel must be wiped off the map." -- Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on October 26, 2005
- "God willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world without the United States and Zionism." -- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on October 26, 2005
- "Today, the time for the fall of the satanic power of the United States has come, and the countdown to the annihilation of the emperor of power and wealth has started." -- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on June 2, 2008, marking the 19th anniversary of the death of Ayatollah Khomeini.
- Ahmadinejad: "The pretext (Holocaust).. is false ... It is a lie based on an unprovable and mythical claim, [...] This regime (Israel) will not last long. Do not tie your fate to it ... This regime has no future. Its life has come to an end." - September, 2009.
- [Referring to Israel] "Cancerous tumour that should be cut and will be cut." -- Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on February 3, 2012 Canada compared the Islamic leader's remarks to Adolf Hitler's racist book.
- Iran's supreme leader called to use nukes on Israel in December 2001.
- In January 2007 its official (heading the nuclear program) threatend to use nukes (if conditions change).
- In 2008 it threatend to attack US bases.
- In February, 2010, the head of the Iranian Atomic Energy Organization, Ali-Akbar Salehi, declared: Attacking Iran's nuclear facilities will spell the End of Israel.
- In February 2010, it threatend Europe with missiles.
- In April 2010, it threatened that nuclear devices will go off in the US.
- In November 2010, France's leader N. Sarkozy said that "Missile threat comes from Iran."
- Ali Khamenei, Iran's Ayatollah: "Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel." Planning of wiping out Israel in 9 minutes. Justifying genocide as a moral obligation. February 2012.
SOME OF IRAN, ITS QUDS/HEZBOLLAH CRIMES WORLDWIDE
- Iran-Iraq war (1980, 1,000,000 dead, unleashing the horrific Basij militias who brainwashed children to join as martyrs, who used children to clear out mines).
- Lebanon (killing French and American soldiers 1983;
kidnapping and torturing of Westerners in Leabnon as well as Lebanese Jews 1982-1992;
series of assassination of Christians including PM R. Hariri in coordination with Syria;
clashes in 2007-2008 initiated by Hezbollah)
- France (bombing shopping centers in Paris, 1985/6).
- Greece/Italy (1985, TWA hijacking).
- Spain (1985, restaurant bombing).
- Israel (katyusha-missiles [mortar] attacks on civilians since the 1980s, and the use of Lebanese as 'human shields,' when targeting Israeli civilians. Also backing Hamas terrorists and warning Arab-Palestinians not to negotiate for peace.)
- Iraq (bloody hands in aiding Shiites' attacks, via Hezbolah/Quds forces).
- US, embassy attack (holding hostage for 444 days, 1979);
'9/11' (aiding the Arab-Islamic hijackers of the 9/11/2001 massacre of 3,000 people).
- Afghanistan (invloved in terror attacks via Hezbolah/Quds forces at least since 2007).
- Syria (2011-2012) involved in massacring Syrian civilians [ethnic cleansing of Sunnis] at the stand off against the brutal totalitarian Baath-Alawite Assad regime.
- India, Georgia, (embassies attacks, February 2012). and Thailand (foiled attack resulting in injuries, February 2012).
CRIMES ON ITS OWN PEOPLE
- Oppression and crimes against humanity:
Since its Islamic Revolution, it is been regraded as one of the most oppressive regimes on earth.
A special report has been published: Report on Crimes Against Humanity Committed in Iran on the Orders of Mr. Ali Khamenei, supreme leader of the Islamic Republic.
In the early 1980s Seyyed Asadollah Lajevardi earned the nickname "the Butcher of Evin." A highlighted period was the summer 1988 prisoners massacre of upto 30,000 people, following a "fatwa" by Ayatollah Khomeini.
Iran's terrible human rights record has been widely documented. There was more scrutiny at the 2009 brutal crackdown.
- Discrimination, racism, apartheid:
Notwithstading Iran's tightly-closed prison satate. Reports still come out. For example, in 2010, UN anti-racism panel finds Iran discriminating against Arabs, Kurds, other ethnic minorities There's that bogus pro- Palestinian politics of the reigning regime degenerates into an anti-Jewish language. Iranian racism is particularly evident in Tehran, where similar racist negativity is directed at provincial Iranians- the Isfahanis, the Rashtis, the Azaris, the Kurds, the Lors, the Baluchis, the Arabs, or what the Tehranis in moments of unsurpassed whitewashed racism call dehatis...
Real (not as in the slanderous slur) Apartheid
From the U.S. Congress in 1998: In Iran, those who believe in the Baha'i faith are forcibly repressed by the Iranian Government. They are denied the right to assemble and elect their religious officials, their property is confiscated and they are denied basic civil and legal rights. More than 200 Baha'is have been killed in Iran since 1989. Christians and Jews likewise face persecution in Iran, including discrimination, imprisonment, and death. One Christian human rights groups describes the treatment of Christians and Jews as "Religious apartheid."
Since the Islamic Revolution veritable apartheid was created an 'Islamic apartheid.'
Iran has long been accused of Anti-Arab disctimination, persecution and apartheid.
UNPO declared Iran an, "Unknown Apartheid," in its bigotry towards minorities.
Iranian students say: The Islamic Republic is 'a political apartheid.'
Bahais decry: "String Of Human Rights Atrocities, Apartheid Policies Against Iranian Baha'is.
Iranians speak up: "Islamic apartheid Regime in Iran can't stop our wish for freedom."
The atrocities of Islamic Apartheid has been around long before they took power in Iran in 1979 Revolution.
There's a deep religious apartheid in Iran.
A 'special' anti-Christian apartheid. and an anti-Bahai bigotry which includes an academic apartheid.
- ^ Bruce Hoffman, Holy terror: the implications of terrorism motivated by a religious imperative, (Rand Corporation, 1993, 14 pp.), p. 4, http://books.google.com/books?id=XiUIAQAAMAAJ&q=%22strive%22&hl=en
- ^ Robin B. Wright, Sacred rage: the wrath of militant Islam, (Simon and Schuster, Dec 4, 2001, 330 pp.), p. 21, http://books.google.com/books?id=PnSsF-hADhUC&pg=PA21
- ^ Bruce Hoffman, Inside terrorism, (Columbia University Press, 2006, 432 pp.), p. 89, http://books.google.com/books?id=O6QTfAkk22AC&pg=PA89
- ^ "U.S. House Committee on Foreign Affairs - Opening Remarks for Hearing: "Understanding the Iran Crisis." January 31, 2007, http://foreignaffairs.house.gov/press_display.asp?id=1263. "Iran : briefing and hearing," (DIANE Publishing), 2007, p. 61, http://books.google.com/books?id=0fqb6GKmhIcC&pg=PA61
- ^ 110th CONGRESS 1st Session. 110 HR 1062 (Introduced-in-House) Feb 15, 2007, http://thomas.loc.gov/home/gpoxmlc110/h1062_ih.xml
- ^ "Iran's Ahmadinejad: Sharon dead and "others to follow suit,"' Iran Focus, Jan 5, 2006, http://www.iranfocus.com/en/?option=com_content&task=view&id=5166
- ^ Alireza Jafarzadeh, The Iran Threat: President Ahmadinejad and the Coming Nuclear Crisis, (Macmillan, Feb 5, 2008, 320 pp.), p. 208, http://books.google.com/books?id=jnW33nwDvsUC&pg=PA208
- ^ Mark Hitchcock, "The Apocalypse of Ahmadinejad: The Revelation of Iran's Nuclear Prophet," (Random House Digital, Inc., Sep 11, 2007, 224 pp.), http://books.google.com/books?id=jdJuelNZlbwC&pg=PT13, http://bookstores.com/books/Hitchcock-Mark/Apocalypse-of-Ahmadinejad-The-Revelation-of-Iran-s-Nuclear-Prophet/9781601421029.html
- ^ Mike Evans, Michael D. Evans, Jerome R. Corsi, Showdown with nuclear Iran: radical Islam's messianic mission to destroy Israel and cripple the United, (Thomas Nelson Inc, Oct 3, 2006, 253 pp.) p. 61, http://books.google.com/books?id=LL71zHJX7ksC&pg=PA61
- ^ Tom Diaz, Barbara Newman, Lightning Out of Lebanon: Hezbollah Terrorists on American Soil, (Random House Digital, Inc., 2006, 272 pp.) pp. 122-123, http://books.google.com/books?id=KXa6qOt86OwC&pg=PA123
- ^ Werzit - Intel - Terrorism - Groups - Hezbollah. http://werzit.com/intel/terrorism/groups/Hezbollah/
- ^ COLUMN ONE : Hezbollah: The Latin Connection : Bombings in Argentina and Panama prompt concern over the radical group's growing presence in the region. Experts say lax security and porous borders create a prime base for terrorists. Los Angeles Times, August 04, 1994, Tracy Wilkinson, Times Staff Writer, http://articles.latimes.com/1994-08-04/news/mn-23412_1_porous-borders
- ^ El extraño asesor de Blumberg - Walter goobar || PERIODISTA. http://www.waltergoobar.com.ar/frontend/contenido/amia.detalle.php?noticiaId=118
- ^ "07 November 2007 - Media release INTERPOL General Assembly upholds Executive Committee decision on AMIA Red Notice dispute." http://www.interpol.int/en/News-and-media/News-media-releases/2007/PR054
- ^ "Press Release." Imam from Trinidad Convicted of Conspiracy to Launch Terrorist Attack at JFK Airport." Eastern District of New York, United States. Department of Justice, May 26, 2011 http://www.justice.gov/usao/nye/pr/2011/2011may26b.html
- ^ "The ILSA (Iran-Libya Sanctions) Extension Act of 2001," May 9, 2001, http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/intlrel/hfa72349.000/hfa72349
- ^ Near East report, Vol. 46, (Near East Report, Inc., 2002) p. 22 (Mission of Destruction AN AXIS OF ARAB AND ISLAMIC STATES AND TERRORIST GROUPS ARE SHOWING THROUGH ITS RHETORIC, TERRORISM AND AMASSING OF WEAPONS THAT IT SEEKS TO REMOVE ISRAEL FROM THE MAP OF THE MIDDLE EAST.) http://books.google.com/books?&id=j7QMAQAAMAAJ&dq=%22mission+of+the+Islamic+Republic+of+Iran+to+erase%22
- ^ Kasra Naji, Ahmadinejad: the secret history of Iran's radical leader, (2008, 298 pp.) p. 143, http://books.google.com/books?id=b8IuAQAAIAAJ&q=%22Israel',+and+went+on+to+assure+the+congregation+at+the+Friday+prayers+in+Tehran%22&dq=%22Israel',+and+went+on+to+assure+the+congregation+at+the+Friday+prayers+in+Tehran%22+%22&hl=en
- ^ Joel C. Rosenberg, The Twelfth Imam, (2010, 512 pp.) http://books.google.com/books?id=_oWNWR2vwysC&pg=PP2
- ^ Judith S. Yaphe, Reassessing the Implications of a Nuclear-Armed Iran, (DIANE Publishing, 2009, 84 pp.), http://books.google.com/books?id=KR53fiYe-e4C&pg=PT92
- ^ Douglas Frantz, "Iran Closes In on Ability to Build a Nuclear Bomb," Los Angeles Times, August 04, 2003, p. 3, http://articles.latimes.com/2003/aug/04/world/fg-nuke4/3. "Iran Aiming To Build Nuclear Weapons," By Douglas Frantz Los Angeles Times, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Aug 4, 2003, p. 2, http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1129&dat=20030804&id=f-hRAAAAIBAJ&sjid=hHADAAAAIBAJ&pg=6874,3586741
- ^ Kenneth Michael Pollack, Which path to Persia?: options for a new American strategy toward Iran, (Brookings Institution Press, Aug 1, 2009, 241 pp.) p. 187, http://books.google.com/books?id=aDeFl7rfnVoC&pg=PA187. US Policy On Towards Iran Brooking Institute, [US Government Reports], Jun 29, 2009, http://www.docstoc.com/docs/7932172/US-Policy-On-Towards-Iran-Brooking-Institute-Jun2009
- ^ Mitchell G. Bard, Will Israel Survive?, (Macmillan, Jul 22, 2008, 256 pp.) p. 78, http://books.google.com/books?id=ESQw9yZtvooC&pg=PA78
- ^ Leslie Susser, "The Iranian Threat," Jerusalem Report, Mar 11, 2002, http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Israel+is+much+smaller+than+Iran+in+land+mass+and+therefore+far+more+vulnerable+to+nuclear+attack.%22&tbs=nws:1,ar:1&source=newspapers
- ^ "Rafsanjani Says Muslims Should Use Nuclear Weapon against Israel." Iran Press Service (IPS), December 14, 2001, http://www.iran-press-service.com/articles_2001/dec_2001/rafsanjani_nuke_threats_141201.htm
- ^ "Iran's Rafsanjani suggests nuclear attack on Israel." Special to World Tribune.com, December 18, 2001, http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/WTARC/2001/me_iran_12_17b.html, http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/data/2001/12/17/20011217_170033.htm, http://www.michaelkeller.com/news/news393.htm
- ^ "Text of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's Speech," New York Times, Oct 30, 2005, http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/30/weekinreview/30iran.html?pagewanted=all
- ^ "Move to bring genocide case against Ahmadinejad as Iran president repeats call to wipe out Israel," The Guardian, 12 December 2006, http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/dec/13/secondworldwar.iran
- ^ "Ahmadinejad 'faces genocide case'," BBC News, 14 December 2006, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6181029.stm
- ^ Jeff Jacoby, "Iran On Verge Of Committing 'instant Genocide'," The Tuscaloosa News, December 21, 2006, http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1817&dat=20061221&id=Y5YnAAAAIBAJ&sjid=9acEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6760,3049030
- ^ "Understanding the Challenge of Iran Is Focus of Yale Conference." YaleNews, April 25, 2008. http://news.yale.edu/2008/04/25/understanding-challenge-iran-focus-yale-conference
- ^ Joshua Teitelbaum, "What Iranian Leaders Really Say About Doing Away With Israel A Refutation of the Campaign to Excuse Ahmadinejad's Incitement to Genocide," (Ahmadinejad was not mistranslated), Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, 2008, http://www.jcpa.org/text/ahmadinejad2-words.pdf
- ^ "National Defense Authorization Act For Fiscal Year 2008," Public Statements - Project Vote Smart, July 12, 2007, http://www.votesmart.org/public-statement/276209/national-defense-authorization-act-for-fiscal-year-2008
- ^ Congressional Record, Jul 12, 2007, http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-2007-07-12/pdf/CREC-2007-07-12-senate.pdf
- ^ "Ahmadinejad Calls U.S. 'Satanic,' Israel 'About to Die,'" Fox News, Jun 2, 2008, http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,361705,00.html
- ^ "Ahmadinejad says Israel will soon disappear," AFP, Jun 2, 2008, http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5gkqvlPndHPxXMqNzQLCQAPNyxbdQ
- ^ "Report: Ahmadinejad Tells Japan to 'Prepare for a World Without the US,'" Fox News, Jun 5, 2008, http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,363498,00.html
- ^ Patrick Goodenough, "Ahmadinejad Invites Japan to Prepare for a World Without the US," CNS News, July 7, 2008, http://cnsnews.com/node/19216
- ^ "Al-Taqiyya is Alive and Well in Geneva," canadafreepress.com, July 20, 2008, http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/4040
- ^ "Iranian president raises stakes against Israel," Parisa Hafezi and Firouz Sedarat, Reuters, September 18, 2009, http://in.reuters.com/article/2009/09/18/idINIndia-42553620090918
- ^ "Ahmadinejad on Al Quds Day: Annihilate Israel." The Daily Star, August 27, 2011, http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2011/Aug-27/Ahmadinejad-on-Al-Quds-Day-Annihilate-Israel.ashx
- ^ "Ahmadinejad: Iran is determined to eradicate Israel," DPA, Haaretz, http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/ahmadinejad-iran-is-determined-to-eradicate-israel-1.380629
- ^ "Nuclear Iran: Genocide in the Making Huffington Post Canada," February 3, 2012, http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/irwin-cotler/holocaust-remembrance-day_b_1253418.html
- ^ "Khamenei vows to fight 'cancerous tumour' Israel," Sydney Morning Herald, Alex Spillius, February 5, 2012. http://www.smh.com.au/world/khamenei-vows-to-fight-cancerous-tumour-israel-20120204-1qymh.html
- ^ "Baird compares Iran's threats to Hitler's racist book," Globe and Mail, Februeary 05, 2012, http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/baird-compares-irans-threats-to-hitlers-racist-book/article2327090/?from=sec434
- ^ "Rafsanjani Says Muslims Should Use Nuclear Weapon against Israel." Iran Press Service (IPS), December 14, 2001, http://www.iran-press-service.com/articles_2001/dec_2001/rafsanjani_nuke_threats_141201.htm
- ^ "Iranian official: If threatened, we will use nuclear weapons," Ynet, Jan 5, 2007, http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3348748,00.html
- ^ "China urges 'serious response' from Iran on nuclear issue," AP, komotv.com, Jan 5, 2007, http://www.komonews.com/news/national/5098666.html
- ^ "Iran would destroy Israel and 32 U.S. military bases in the Middle East," Reuters, July 12, 2008, http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/07/12/us-iran-nuclear-idUSL1246593220080712?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews
- ^ "Iran test fires missile capable of reaching Europe, Israel and U.S. bases in Middle East," Mail Foreign Service, Daily Mail, May 21 2009, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1185023/Iran-test-fires-missile-capable-reaching-Europe-Israel-U-S-bases-Middle-East.html
- ^ Remarks by the President on Strengthening Missile Defense in Europe | The White House. September 17, 2009. http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/Remarks-by-the-President-on-Strengthening-Missile-Defense-in-Europe/
- ^ MEMRI: Ali-Akbar Salehi, Head of the Iranian Atomic Anergy Organization: Attacking Iran's Nuclear Facilities Will Spell the End of Israel Al-Alam TV (Iran) - February 8, 2010 http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/2380.htm
- ^ "Iran threatens European countries with missiles, energy supplies cut," AlBwaba, February 28, 2010, http://www.albawaba.com/iranian-file/iran-threatens-european-countries-missiles-energy-supplies-cut
- ^ "Tehran: If Iran is attacked, nuclear devices will go off in American cities," Debka, April, 2010, http://www.debka.com/article/8713/. AFCPR, April 13, 2010, http://www.afcpr.org/07-10-Tehran-says-if-Iran-is-attacked-nuclear-devices-will-go-off-in-American-cities.html
- ^ "Sarkozy: Missile threat comes from Iran," Ynetnews, November 20, 2010, http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3987213,00.html
- ^ "'Kill all Jews and annihilate Israel!' Iran's Ayatollah lays out legal and religious justification for attack. Doctrine says Israel would be wiped out in 9 minutes." By Lee Moran, the Daily Mail, February 6, 2012, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2097252/Kill-Jews-annihilate-Israel-Irans-supreme-leader-lays-legal-religious-justification-attack.html
- ^ "Iran: Genocide a Moral Obligation," Gavriel Queenann, February 6, 2012, http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/152478
- ^ Reza Kahlili, "Iranian manifesto: 'Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel'," Times 247, February 5, 2012, http://times247.com/articles/iran-s-supreme-leader-kill-all-the-jews-annihilate-israel. Reza Kahlili, "Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel," WorldNetDaily, February 7, 2012, http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/ayatollah-kill-all-jews-annihilate-israel/
- ^ "Hezbollah Feared," Pittsburgh Press, Februeary 16, 1992, http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=Vh0hAAAAIBAJ&sjid=BGQEAAAAIBAJ&pg=2213,2019663
- ^ Hizballah (Party of God), Global Security, http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/para/hizballah.htm
- ^ Stephen E. Atkins, Encyclopedia of modern worldwide extremists and extremist groups, (Greenwood Publishing Group, 2004, 404 pp.), p. 130 http://books.google.com/books?id=b8k4rEPvq_8C&pg=PA130
- ^ Matthias Küntzel: "Ahmadinejad's Demons," The New Republic, April 24, 2006, http://www.matthiaskuentzel.de/contents/ahmadinejads-demons
- ^ Harvey W. Kushner, Encyclopedia of terrorism, (2003, 523 pp.) p. 386, http://books.google.com/books?id=ZOfkAoDb_2IC&pg=PA386
- ^ Michael J. Totten: Hezbollah Scouts Out The Hague, Mar 4, 2009, http://www.michaeltotten.com/archives/2009/03/hezbollah-scout.php
- ^ frontline: target america: terrorist attacks on americans, 1979-1988, PBS. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/target/etc/cron.html
- ^ Myths & Facts - Israel and Lebanon, JVL, http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths/mf11.html
- ^ "Prominent Christian official shot dead in Lebanon," the New York Times, October 21, 2006, http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/21/world/africa/21iht-web.1121lebanon.3614776.html
- ^ Breakthrough in Tribunal Investigation: New Evidence Points to Hezbollah in Hariri Murder - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International, May 23, 2009, http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,626412,00.html
- ^ "Four Hezbollah members indicted in Hariri death, says source," CNN, June 30, 2011, http://articles.cnn.com/2011-06-30/world/lebanon.hariri.indictments_1_hariri-death-prime-minister-rafik-hariri-hezbollah?_s=PM:WORLD
- ^ "Clash Pits Hezbollah Against Rule in Lebanon," New York Times, January 24, 2007, http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/24/world/middleeast/24lebanon.html
- ^ "Report: Clashes in Lebanon kill at least four." Dozens injured as government and opposition supporters battle in Beirut. MSNBC, January 25, 2007, http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16806540/
- ^ "Rival factions return to arms as Lebanon stares into the abyss," Times Online, November 23, 2007, http://web.archive.org/web/20080908021418/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article2926154.ece
- ^ "Clashes Erupt as Hezbollah Chief Claims 'War'," PBS, May 8, 2008, http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/middle_east/jan-june08/lebanon_0508.html
- ^ 17 dead in Lebanon - Druze-Hezbollah clashes break out (2nd Lead), M & C, May 11, 2008, http://news.monstersandcritics.com/middleeast/news/article_1404713.php/17_dead_in_Lebanon_-_Druze-Hezbollah_clashes_break_out__2nd_Lead_
- ^ "Clashes continue in Lebanon for 5th day," CNN, May 12, 2008, http://web.archive.org/web/20080513043954/http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/05/12/lebanon.violence/index.html
- ^ "Clashes bring Lebanon death toll to 81," Mail and Guardian, May 12 2008, http://www.mg.co.za/article/2008-05-12-clashes-bring-lebanon-death-toll-to-81
- ^ "Lebanese army boosts forces after deadly unrest," AFP, July 9, 2008, http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5iLbRHS1sn11z7Yw3qRkPMqnqF_xw
- ^ "North Lebanon battle kills six, wounds 50," Reuters, July 25, 2008, http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/07/25/idUSL5690185._CH_.2400
- ^ "Sectarian fighting kills 6 in Lebanon Boy among dead; at least 15 injured in Tripoli clashes," Bassem Mroue, Associated Press, July 26, 2008, http://articles.boston.com/2008-07-26/news/29269783_1_sectarian-clashes-hezbollah-beirut
- ^ Aaron Mannes, Profiles in terror: the guide to Middle East terrorist organizations, (2004, 372 pp.) p. 150, http://books.google.com/books?id=lJwIhKrx0FAC&pg=PA150
- ^ Leonard Weinberg, Ami Pedahzur, Political parties and terrorist groups, (Psychology Press, Nov 11, 2003, 179 pp.) p. 70, http://books.google.com/books?id=q8dzsQSRtz0C&pg=PA70. Leonard Weinberg, Ami Pedahzur, Political parties and terrorist groups, (2003, 179 pp.) p. 142, http://books.google.com/books?id=q8dzsQSRtz0C&pg=PA142
- ^ Shaul Shay, The axis of evil: Iran, Hizballah, and Palestinian terror, (2005, 262 pp.), p. 92, http://books.google.com/books?id=4kGIpMI5HC0C&pg=PA92
- ^ David J. Dionisi, American Hiroshima: The Reasons Why And A Call To Strengthen... (2005, 232 pp.) p. 61, http://books.google.com/books?id=6Oq1kGlMMXwC&pg=PT61
- ^ Kim Masters Evans, National Security, (2007, 152 pp.) p. 41, http://books.google.com/books?id=O7qqzJosSMsC&q=spain+hezbollah+1985+madrid++restaurant&dq=spain+hezbollah+1985+madrid++restaurant&hl=en
- ^ THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press Secretary For Immediate Release, Apr 18, 1996. http://clinton6.nara.gov/1996/04/1996-04-18-on-the-record-briefing-on-lebanon-tokyo.html
- ^ The parliamentary debates (Hansard): official report, Vol. 684, Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords - H.M.S.O., 2005, p. 581, http://books.google.com/books?&id=zygNAQAAMAAJ&dq=%22deliberately+targeting+civilians%22
- ^ Hoyer Condemns Use of Human Shields in Armed Conflict | The Office of Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer, Apr 25, 2007, http://www.democraticwhip.gov/content/hoyer-condemns-use-human-shields-armed-conflict
- ^ Hezbollah's human shields - Washington Times. July 30, 2006, http://www.washingtontimes.com/op-ed/20060730-093558-9976r.htm
- ^ "Hezbollah's human shields," Canada.com, August 2, 2006, http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/issuesideas/story.html?id=439dbdcc-167c-423c-9d52-b14a90605440
- ^ Israel on Hezbollah's Human Shields. Israeli military declassifies video, photos as proof of Hezbollah's war tactics. ABC News, December 5, 2006, http://abcnews.go.com/International/video?id=2702658
- ^ "Photos that damn Hezbollah," Herald Sun Jul 30, 2006, http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/special-reports/photos-that-damn-hezbollah/story-e6frf7r6-1111112144002
- ^ "Hezbollah uses Christian villages as shields in missile attacks," Aug 3, 2006, http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=7314
- ^ Lebanon: The Israel-Hamas-Hezbollah Conflict - Open CRS, Congressional Research Service Reports for the People. September 15, 2006 - RL33566. http://opencrs.com/document/RL33566/
- ^ Iran: Current Developments and U.S. Policy by K Katzman, Foreign Press Centers, http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/9058.pdf
- ^ J. Zanotti, " Hamas: Background and Issues for Congress," Foreign Press Centers, 2010, http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/152599.pdf
- ^ "Iran Arms Shipments Intercepted amid Post-Mubarak Turmoil," TIME, Mar 17, 2011. http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2059443,00.html
- ^ K. A. Toameh, "Iran warns Hamas against compromise with Israel," Jerusalem Post, February 12, 2012, http://www.jpost.com/IranianThreat/News/Article.aspx?id=257524
- ^ Terrorist Bombings in Argentina (1992-1994), JVL, http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Terrorism/argentina.html
- ^ BBC NEWS | Middle East | Bomb kills top Hezbollah leader Feb 13, 2008, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7242383.stm
- ^ "Argentina accuses Iran of responsibility for the Hezbollah terrorist attack," Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center at the Center for Special Studies (C.S.S), November 14 , 2006, http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/malam_multimedia/English/eng_n/html/argentina_amia_e.htm
- ^ US Says Latin American Terrorism Backed by Iran, http://www.globalsecurity.org/security/library/congress/1995_h/h950928w.htm
- ^ Congressional Record - Government Printing Office, p. 925, July 30, 2007 Congressional Record-House Vol. 153, Pt. 15, http://books.google.com/books?id=ht4QmoOTphIC&pg=PA925
- ^ 110th CONGRESS House Bills. From the U.S. Government Printing. http://bulk.resource.org/gpo.gov/bills/110/hc188ih.txt
- ^ Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States, William J. Clinton, 1994, Bk. 1, January 1 to July 31, 1994 - Page 1313 - National Archives and Records Administration, Office of the Federal Register (Government Printing Office) http://books.google.com/books?id=hh81-nkKuF4C&pg=PA1313
- ^ Gus Martin, Understanding Terrorism: Challenges, Perspectives, and Issues, (SAGE, Mar 6, 2009, 540 pp.) p. 274, http://books.google.com/books?id=1Iwd0--ZBUcC&pg=PA274
- ^ Low intensity conflict & law enforcement: Volume 4 - F. Cass, 1995, http://www.google.com/search?tbm=bks&tbo=1&q=%22This+was+the+second+such+attack+in+as+many+years+against+a+Jewish-related+target%22&btnG=
- ^ "U.N. Says Somalis Helped Hezbollah Fighters," New York Times, November 15, 2006, http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/15/world/middleeast/15nations.html
- ^ "U.N. Report Ties Somali Islamists to Hezbollah," NPR, November 15, 2006. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6493083
- ^ "Khobar Towers indictments returned," CNN, June 22, 2001, http://edition.cnn.com/2001/LAW/06/21/khobar.indictments
- ^ Alireza Jafarzadeh, The Iran Threat: President Ahmadinejad and the Coming Nuclear Crisis, (2008, 320 pp.), p. 72, http://books.google.com/books?id=GTFbdHNnOCsC&pg=PA72
- ^ Jim Garamone, "Iran Arming, Training, Directing Terror Groups in Iraq, U.S. Official Says," American Forces Press Service, July 2, 2007, http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=46606
- ^ "Syria Harbors Iraqis and Grants Transit to Hezbollah, U.S. Asserts," New York Times, April 15, 2003, http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/15/world/nation-war-intelligence-reports-syria-harbors-iraqis-grants-transit-hezbollah-us.html
- ^ "Iraq War Logs Detail Iran's Aid to Militias," Iraq War Logs, New York Times, October 22, 2010, http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/23/world/middleeast/23iran.html
- ^ "Iran's Activities and Influence in Iraq," by K Katzman, Foreign Press Centers, 2010, http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/110358.pdf
- ^ "Gates Says Iran Factor in U.S. Troops in Iraq," PBS, May 27, 2011, http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline
- ^ "'Hizbullah trained Iraqis how to kidnap soldiers'" Jpost, October 23, 2010, http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=192465
- ^ "Secret US docs: Iran, Hezbollah trained Iraqi militants," Ynet, October 23, 2010, http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3973570,00.html
- ^ BBC ON THIS DAY | 4 | 1979: Militants storm US embassy in Tehran, http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/november/4/newsid_3910000/3910627.stm
- ^ Briefing: the 444-day US embassy siege, Tehran 1979 - Times Online, http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article538994.ece
- ^ "Iran should pay damages, 9/11 family members say," Associated Press, The Boston Globe, May 21, 2011, http://articles.boston.com/2011-05-21/news/29569191_1_iranian-officials-terror-attacks-lebanese-group-hezbollah
- ^ "9/11 Lawsuit Reveals Iran's Direct Involvement in 9/11 Plot," PR Newswire, May 19, 2011, http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/911-lawsuit-reveals-irans-direct-involvement-in-911-plot-122252173.html
- ^ "Lawsuit: Iran, Hezbollah Responsible for 9/11, "Christian Action, May 24, 2011, http://www.christianaction.org/node/261
- ^ "Court filings advance claim Iran aided 9/11 hijackers," Philly.com, May 24, 2011, http://m.philly.com/phillycom/db_41063/contentdetail.htm;jsessionid=F7AD10C3F1E6DD3E8AF422E9EF03E6C6?contentguid=tfZ7VhDA&storycount=46&detailindex=2&pn=&ps=&full=true
- ^ "Court Filings Assert Iran Had Link to 9/11 Attacks," NYTimes.com, May 19, 2011, http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/20/world/middleeast/20terror.html
- ^ "Experts discuss Iran-Taliban relationship," USA Today July 22, 2010, http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2010-07-22-iran-taliban_N.htm
- ^ State Sponsors: Iran - Council on Foreign Relations, http://www.cfr.org/publication/9362/state_sponsors.html
- ^ "NATO Commander In Afghanistan Says Iran Helping Taliban," RadioFreeEuropeRadioLiberty, May 31, 2010, http://www.rferl.org/content/NATO_Commander_In_Afghanistan_Says_Iran_Helping_Taliban/2057300.html
- ^ "SNC accuses Iran of role in massacre of Syrians," Ya Libnan, January 18, 2012, http://www.yalibnan.com/2012/01/28/snc-accuses-iran-of-role-in-massacre-of-syrians/
- ^ "UK's Cameron says Iran, Hezbollah supporting Syria's crackdown," (AP), waow.com, January 18, 2012, http://www.waow.com/story/16547930/uks-cameron-says-iran-hezbollah-supporting-syrias-crackdown
- ^ Jack Khoury, "Syrian rebels claim they captured Iranian soldiers," Haaretz, January 27, 2012, http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/syrian-rebels-claim-they-captured-iranian-soldiers-1.409525
- ^ "SNC accuses Iran of role in massacre of Syrians," States Times, January 28, 2012, http://www.statestimes.net/2012/01/snc-accuses-iran-of-role-in-massacre-of-syrians/
- ^ "Iranians abducted in Syria in Dec. moved to Lebanon: report," The Daily Star, January 28, 2012, http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Politics/2012/Jan-28/161384-iranians-abducted-in-syria-in-dec-in-lebanon-report.ashx
- ^ "Syrian opposition council accuses Iran of role in bloody crackdown," al-Arabiya, January 28, 2012, http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/01/28/191121.html
- ^ Zvi Bar'el, "Report: Top Iran military official aiding Assad's crackdown on Syria opposition," Haaretz, February 6, 2012. (Prominent Syrian lawmaker says the commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard's elite Quds Force has recently arrived in the country to help manage Assad's regime brutal suppression of a 11-month-long popular unrest). http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/report-top-iran-military-official-aiding-assad-s-crackdown-on-syria-opposition-1.411402
- ^ "Israel accuses Iran in India, Georgia attacks," CBS News, February 13, 2012, http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57376433/israel-accuses-iran-in-india-georgia-attacks/
- ^ "India, Georgia Bombs: Israel Accuses Iran," AP / Josef Federman, TIME, February 13, 2012, http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2106712,00.html
- ^ Jocelyn Gecker, Thankyarat Doksone, "Thailand: Iranians Planned to Attack Israelis," ABC, Associated Press, February 16, 2012, http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/thailand-iranians-planned-attack-israelis-15660684. "Thai police say Iranian bomb suspects in Bangkok planned to target Israeli diplomats," Associated Press, Washington Post, February 16, 2012, http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle-east/thai-police-say-iranian-bomb-suspects-in-bangkok-planned-to-target-israeli-diplomats/2012/02/16/gIQAPeAyGR_story.html
- ^ Economic and political weekly, Vol. 16, (Sameeksha Trust., 1981) p. 1132, http://books.google.com/books?id=GrCwAAAAIAAJ&q=fascism
- ^ Martin Kramer, "Islamism and Fascism: Dare to Compare," September 20, 2006. http://www.martinkramer.org/sandbox/blog/page/28/. Martin Kramer's Sandstorm: Islamism and Fascism: Dare to Compare, September 20, 2006, http://www.geocities.com/martinkramerorg/2006_09_20.htm. (History News Network, http://hnn.us/node/30100).
- ^ Official report of debates, Vol. 1, Council of Europe. Consultative Assembly, Parliamentary Assembly, (1982) p. 926, http://books.google.com/books?&id=hw1DAQAAIAAJ&dq=%22essentially+fascist%22
- ^ Iraq: Issues 176-198, (Translation and Foreign Languages Pub. House, 1983) p. 12, http://books.google.com/books?id=5uEsAQAAIAAJ&q=iran+%22most+oppressive+regime%22&hl=en
- ^ "Iran's Systematic Oppression of Workers," irandailybrief.com, May, 2011, http://www.irandailybrief.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Iran-workers.pdf
- ^ Research journal of philosophy & social sciences, Vol. 19, Kedar Nath Ram Nath., 1987, http://www.google.com/search?tbm=bks&tbo=1&q=%22the+most+oppressive+regime+ever+to+rule+in+20th-century+Iran%22
- ^ Reza Pahlavi, "Crimes Against Humanity in iran," Jan 20, 2012, http://www.rezapahlavi.org/details_article.php?article=564
- ^ "The Bloody Red Summer of 1988," FRONTLINE - PBS, August 25, 2009, http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/tehranbureau/2009/08/the-bloody-red-summer-of-1988.html
- ^ "Exile In Us Denounces Iran Leader," Reading Eagle, February 12, 1999, http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=OSEyAAAAIBAJ&sjid=Q6YFAAAAIBAJ&pg=3878,5433430
- ^ "Khomeini fatwa 'led to killing of 30,000 in Iran,'" Telegraph, February 4, 2001,http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/02/04/wiran04.xml
- ^ "Deadly Fatwa: Iran's 1988 Prison Massacre," Iran Human Rights Documentation Center, 2009, http://www.iranhrdc.org/english/publications/reports/3158-deadly-fatwa-iran-s-1988-prison-massacre.html, http://www.scribd.com/doc/19149511/Deadly-Fatwa-Irans-1988-Prison-Massacre
- ^ "Iran Human Rights Documentation Center." http://www.iranhrdc.org/
- ^ "Iran's leadership guilty of crimes against humanity," Human Rights in Iran, Jun 8, 2010, http://www.iranrights.org/english/newsletter-14.php
- ^ "Iran's Postelection Crackdown Scrutinized For Crimes Against Humanity," July 29, 2009, Rrferl, http://www.rferl.org/content/Postelection_Crackdown_Scrutinized_For_Crimes_Against_Humanity/1788293.html
- ^ "UN anti-racism panel finds Iran discriminating against Arabs, Kurds, other ethnic minorities, Associated Press, Fox News, August 27, 2010 http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/08/27/anti-racism-panel-finds-iran-discriminating-arabs-kurds-ethnic-minorities/
- ^ Hamid Dabashi, Iran: A People Interrupted, New Press, 2008, p. 151, http://books.google.com/books?&id=2pHtAAAAMAAJ&dq=lors
- ^ "Israel and the Apartheid Slander," the New York Times, November 1, 2011, http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/01/opinion/israel-and-the-apartheid-slander.html?_r=2&hp
- ^ Congressional Record, V. 144, Pt. 17, October 7, 1998 to October 9, 1998, (2004, 1374 pp.) p. 24523, http://books.google.com/books?id=m5wLgC546hMC&pg=PA24523
- ^ Hoover digest, Issues 3-4, (Hoover Institution on War, Revolution, and Peace, 2003) p. 48, http://books.google.com/books?&id=XYx-AAAAIAAJ&dq=apartheid
- ^ Ahwaz Human Rights Organization. Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights / OHCHR. http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/minority/docs/session3/statements/AhwazHumanRightsOrganizationStatement.pdf
- ^ UNPO: Iran An Unknown Apartheid, 2010, http://www.unpo.org/article/10715
- ^ "Students say: The Islamic Republic is 'a political apartheid,'" IPS, July 2003, http://www.iran-press-service.com/articles_2003/Jul-2003/students_unrests_8703.htm
- ^ "Clenched With A String Of Human Rights Atrocities, Apartheid Policies Against Iranian Baha'is, Omri Ceren, IsIran'sFistStillClenched, June 9, 2010, http://www.isiransfiststillclenched.com/2010/06/clenched-with-a-string-of-human-rights-atrocities-apartheid-policies-against-iranian-bahais-2/
- ^ "Islamic apartheid Regime in Iran can't stop our wish for freedom." http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=177699975612680, http://www.frequency.com/video/islamic-apartheid-regime-in-iran-cant/4814846
- ^ "From Salman Rushdie to WTC," iranscope.com, September 21, 2001. http://www.ghandchi.com/87-aboutWTC.htm
- ^ "Help us in defeating religious apartheid in Iran." marzeporgohar, October 13, 2008, http://www.marzeporgohar.org/fa/content/help-us-defeating-religious-apartheid-iran-boycott-oil-company-shell
- ^ "Evangelical Pastor Faces Imminent Execution in Iran," AOI Observer, September, 30, 2011, http://www.aoiusa.org/blog/2011/09/evangelical-pastor-faces-imminent-execution-in-iran/
- ^ "Working to save the life of a Christian pastor in Iran," Washington Post, Jordan Sekulow, September 30, 2011, http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/religious-right-now/post/working-to-save-the-life-of-a-christian-pastor-in-iran/2011/09/30/gIQApnLd9K_blog.html
- ^ "Iranian pastor's life still in jeopardy," Catholic News Agency, Kevin J. Jones Washington D.C., October 4, 2011, http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/iranian-pastors-life-still-in-jeopardy/
- ^ "Academic apartheid"," in Iran, Bahá'ís of Norway. September, 12, 2011, http://www.bahai.no/798.0.html?&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=1893&tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=801&cHash=e181adbe75081ff545fe30ffe356e3f5, http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=no&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bahai.no%2F798.0.html%3F%26tx_ttnews%255Btt_news%255D%3D1893%26tx_ttnews%255BbackPid%255D%3D801%26cHash%3De181adbe75081ff545fe30ffe356e3f5