ICON OF EVIL: IslamoNazi pan-Arab pan-Islam leader, the Mufti al-Husseini
- Number 1 Islamo-Arab leader
Supreme Islam leader in palestine, Haj Amin al-Husseini Grand Mufti, pan-Arab, pan-Islam leader:
- Islamized Nazism
Leading scholar J. Herf: "the Mufti played a central role in the cultural fusion of European with Islamic traditions... He was one of the few who had mastered the ideological themes and nuances of fascism and Nazism, as well as the anti-Jewish elements within the Koran and its subsequent commentaries." Noted writer B. Lewis: ... he aimed at much vaster purposes, conceived not so much in pan-Arab as in pan-Islamic terms, for a Holy War of Islam in alliance with Germany against world Jewry, to accomplish the final solution of the Jewish problem.Author P. Berman uses historical sources archival records that have been published only in the past year, he shows how al-Banna funded the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Amin al-Husseini, "Adolf Hitler's most prolix and prominent champion in the Arab world". Al-Husseini drew from Nazism and the Koran to create Islamic fascism, which he broadcast ad nauseam over the radio on the Voice of Free Arabism. And these poisonous texts found their way into the writings of the Muslim Brotherhood. On 4 October 1944, in his radio speech, the mufti asserted that "as far as fighting against Jewry, Islam and National Socialism have moved very close to one another." From Islamists' praises: On 12 June 1946, the paper Al Kutla welcomed Husseini "in the field of Jihad." On 30 June 1946, the Muslim Brotherhood paper Al Ikhwan Al Muslimin said of Husseini, "The Arab hero and symbol of Al Jihad and patience and struggle is here in Egypt."
- Assisted in genocide
Al-Husseini together with his aid and henchman A. Shukairy aided Eichmann on his extermination program.
- "Father" of the Arab-Israeli conflict / "father" of radicalism
The Mufti also "founded" the entire Arab-Israeli conflict, appropreiately termed the "father" of Palestinian radicalism, motivated by sheer bigotry, whose hatred of Jews was both religious and racial, radical Islamic judeophobia and ethnic racism as an extremist Arab racist supremacist. Since the early 1920s he had sought to rouse the mass of believers by falsely claiming that the Jews intended to take over al-Haram al- Sharif (the Temple Mount area) in order to rebuild Solomon's Temple on the ruins of the great mosques. He had called on Muslim leaders throughout the world to rally to the defense of the holy places of Islam... Haj Amin created the basis for a more popular national movement in the 1930s that succeeded in bringing the Palestinian cause into the forefront of pan-Islamic and pan-Arab concerns... 
In order to agitate for violence, he evoked a "link" of (Jews' hitsoric) Jerusalem to Muslims, after a long history of sinking into oblivion, and abandoned by the Muslim population.
- 1918: 'Only the sword...'
Already in 1918, he set forth his 'vision.' "... the Zionists, will be massacred to the last man. We want no progress, no prosperity. Nothing but the sword will decide the future of this country."
- Violence: 1920 & on
Incited to bloody violence since at least 1920. The following year, in May 1921, another series of anti-Jewish riots in Jafa, Hadera, Rehovot, Petach Tikveh and Kfar Saba resulted in the deaths of nearly 100 people. The Arab demonstrators shouted incendiary slogans such as "Palestine is our land and the Jews our dogs." They clearly made no practical distinction between indigenous Sephardic or ultra-Orthodox Jews from the old Jerusalem community... Indeed, (long before the Arabs' deep loss of the 1967 Six-Day war, where they mark the beginning of a so-called "Occupation,") from 1920 to 1966, Arab terrorists murdered 1513 Jewish residents of British Mandatory Palestine.Al-Husseini had used his authority as Grand Mufti and as head of the council in the 1920s and 1930s to issue fatwas agaisnt the British and the Jews... as well as against moderate fellow Arabs. Upon becoming Grand Mufti in 1921, al-Husseini declared a fatwa of Jihad against the Palestinian Jewish settlers and simultaneously declared that all Muslims who maintained friendly relations with the Jews were to be considered as infidels, an enduring conviction in many quarters to this day.
- 1929 Hebron massacre
He ignited, through "provocative speeches," the massacre in Hebron 1929, which put an end to the ancient Jewish community in Hebron, massacring dozens; people were set on fire with kerosene, tortured to death, castrated, and raped. On August 24, after Arabs had killed Jews in the Old City, 65 Jews were killed in Hebron. In all, between August 23 and August 26, 133 Jews were killed, 399 wounded and 6 Jewish colonies destroyed. He called: "Kill the Jews wherever you find them, this pleases Allah." It raised the issue: how Arabs were incited to violence during Friday afternoon worship in their mosques... the concept of jihad and the 72 virgins a Muslim allegedly receives if he dies as a martyr.
- 1931 - with Muft's collaboration, his cousin Abd al-Qadir founds the 'Holy War Organization' / Sacred Holy War ["munazzamat al-jihad al-muqaddas"].
 It operates against the Jews and the British.
- Dec. 1931, Mufti organizes pan-Islamic conference. Representatives were a mixture of fascists and Islamists. He forges an alliance with Muslim Bosnian official which will help them both, later on, in WW2, to commit crimes for the Nazis.
- 1933 Hitler just rose - Mufti already cheers/supports
Merely within weeks of Hitler's accession to power, the Mufti of Jerusalem, Hajj Amin al-Husseini, approached the German consul-general in Jerusalem, Dr. Heinrich Wolff, and offered his services. It was on March 31, 1933, the Mufti declared his supoort on behalf of Muslims everywhere, saying: 'Muslims inside and outside Palestine welcome the new regime in Germany and hope for the spread of fascist, antidemocratic. governmental system to other countries.'
- Muslim Brotherhood
In 1935, the Mufti met al-Banna's brother Abd-al-Rahman on behalf of al-Banna in Jerusalem; subsequent to that meeting, the Mufti arranged for the Brotherhood to receive funding from the Nazis. The Muslim Brotherhood's al-Banna collaborated with the Nazis which he was jailed for. The Brotherhood had the 'Mein Kampf' translated into Arabic. Al-Banna established a youth movement whose military and physical attributes resembled those of the Nazi youth organisations, demanding absolute obedience to their leader, and declaring their willingness to use force in pursuit of the Brotherhood's goals. His Special Apparatus was composed of members who were 'prepared spiritually and physically to engage in jihad for the mission'.
- Arab Nazi Party
The Mufti was establishing youth groups in Palestine, and inspired/helped Jamal Husseini's --1935-- founding of the Arab Nazi Party through the 'Palestinian Arab Party.' By 1936 the Arab version of Hitler-youth recruited child soldiers for the sake of "Arabism" and for "Allah."
- 1936-1939 riots
Between 1936-1939, he was -again- behind bloody riots in Palestine, made possible with funds he received from the Nazis as an ally.
1937: The Mufti organized the "Nazi Scouts," based on the Hitler Youth. comprising some 20,000 "child soldiers." They were called "Holy Jihad."
- Another "Hitler"
Termed in 1938: 'the Hitler of the Near East.'
- Eiminating moderates
While there were many moderates in the 1920s, who welcomed the Jewish newcomers returning to their ancient land and joining the local Jewish population, al-Husseini, however, through his violent bloody system of intimidation and assassinations, made "sure," there are no moderate Arabs left by the end of the 1930s. He personally ordered assassinations especialy between 1938-1941.
- Converting Nazis - Jamait-e-Muslimin
In 1939, co-planned with the Nazis to convert 25,000 Germans into Islam, to be organized into a Moslem association - "Jamait-e-Muslimin." They'd be sent out for propaganda.
- Rachid Ali coup - fatwa
Was behind the pro-Hitler Coup d'etat of pan-Arabist Raschid Ali; called (May, 1941) for a "holy war" against the British and in favor of the Nazis. So did much of the wider Muslim clergy in that country.
Incited the Farhud pogrom June 1941 in Iraq, Where 179 Jewish men, women, and children were killed; 242 children orphaned; 586 businesses looted... A Nazi-style pogrom in Baghdad that set the stage for the devastation and expulsion of the Iraqi Jews and ultimately almost a million Jews across the Arab world.
- Meeting Hitler
On Nov. 1941 he met A. Hitler. In accordance with the Nazi "racial supremacy," Arabs were considered just as inferior as Jews, Hitler regarded them as half-apes, "and declined to shake the Mufti's hand and refused to drink coffee with him." They, nevertheless, found 'common goal' in their mutual anti-Jewish hatred.
- Arab Fuhrer
Gained widespread acclaim as the 'Fuhrer of the Arab world.' or the 'Arab Fuhrer.'
- Mufti: 'Allah in heaven - Hitler on earth'
[Since at least] 1942 - spread propaganda slogan: "In Heaven Allah, On Earth Hitler."
- Einsatzgruppe - planned extermination of the Jews of Palestine
1942: The planned extermination of the Jews living in Palestine... In 1941-42 Nazi Germany appeared to be invincible in North Africa... The Mufti had several meetings with Adolf Hitler. Nazi Germany also pledged to wipe out the Jews who had been living in Palestine since time immemorial as well as the new arrivals from the beginning of the modern Zionist movement in the nineteenth century and following the Balfour Declaration in 1917... A special unit was assembled and trained in Greece in the spring of 1942 by SD officer Walter Rauff, the originator of the gassing van experiments in Poland and the Soviet Union. They were to operate behind the lines with the help of those in the region who were eager to join the task force. After El Alamein, the Einsatzkommando shifted its operations to Tunisia, where it implemented cruel anti-Jewish policies for many months. Over 2,500 Tunisian Jews were to die in the camps set up by the Nazis and their collaborators.
- Free Arabia
The Mufti organized the Arabisches Freiheitskorps. In 1942, a few months after his arrival in Germany, Haj Amin started organizing an Axis-Arab Legion from among the Arab students in Germany, the Arab prisoners of war, and the emigres who had followed him to Germany. They wore the German uniform and had "Free Arabia" patches on their shoulders. This Arabisches Freiheitskorps was a part of the German Army and protected lines of communication in Macedonia. The legionnaires had been instrumental in ferreting out American and British parachutists landed in Yugoslavia, whom the local population was seeking to hide and protect from the Nazis. The Legion also served on the Russian front ...
- Genocide for Allah!
One of his infamous genocidal speeches -embedded with Islamic theme- was delivered on March 1, 1944: "Kill the Jews wherever you find them... this pleases Allah, history, and religion. This saves your honor. Allah is with you."
- Prevented the saving of Jewish children from the gas chambers
He, repeatedly intervened to prevent the saving of thousands of children, destined to Palestine, from being burned in Auschwitz...
- Handschar - "holy warriors"
Led -"spiritually"- in 1943-44 Muslim-Nazi divisions, recruited a substantial numbers of Moslem Holy Warriors, to commit "atrocities against Yugoslav Jews, Serbs and Gypsies." Included was a special unit of Muslims in Albania noted for its savagery.
- Visiting Auschwitz
The Muslim leader visited Auschwitz in 1944 and urged at the German Nazis to speed up the extermination
- Urged Nazis to bomb Palestine
The "Grand Mufti has already repeatedly proposed bomb attacks on Tel Aviv and Jerusalem in order to injure Palestinian Jewry and for propaganda purposes in the Arab world," particularly "around November 2, 1943." It was rejected by the Germans.
- Solidarity and admiration for Nazis' 'final solution'
At the same time (Nov.'42), he delivered a speech stressing the common goals Nazis and Islamits have againts the Jews and praising the "solution" the Nazis found... Incitement becomes increasingly more towards 'extermination.' such as on the radio station 'Voice of Free Arabism' (VFA). The hatred that drew on religious passion merged with Nazism's modern racist rhetoric. Not just murder but calls for genocide were literally on the airwaves.
- Pan-Arab leader - through Nazis:
The Mufti sought -through the Nazis- the establishment of a pan-Arab federation or state, and was looked upon as the leader of the pan-Arab community in exile.
- Plot to poison 250,000 Jews in Palestine
1944 - 'Operation Atlas.' Mufti plotted the poisoning of wells in Tel-Aviv, "The laboratory report stated that each of the container held enough poison to kill 25,000 people, and there were at least ten containers."
- Islamic Vatican?
A possible "Islamic Vatican" headed by the Mufti was reported on June 1946.
- Shukairy justifies Holocaust
In 1946, his (above mentioned) henchman (during his Nazi stay in Berlin), Ahmad Shukairy, justified Hitler's slaughter of 6,000,000 Jews.At the same time, Shukairy with (the Mufti's relative) Jamal Husseini who founded in 1935 the Arab version of the Hitlerjugend in Nazi Arab-Palestine, have accepted the Mufti, as the 'head of the Palestine Delegation,' before the Arab League - Bludan Resolutions.Shukairy would later be known for becoming PLO's first chairman; for coining the genocidal slogan 'throw the Jews into the sea.' He'd invent a dreadful analogy to South Africa in a hate speech at the UN on October 17, 1961 (apartheid slur, after a strongly anti-Western speech), and would shamelessly/openly identify himself with Nazi groups, in December 1962.
- Jihad - 1947
In 1947 he called for a jihad for genocide on Jews, saying: "I declare a holy war, my Moslem brothers! Murder the Jews! Murder them all."
- Holy Jihad Army
In 1948, the Holy Jihad Army, was sponsored by the exiled mufti. Together with the Higher Arab Committee he formed the Holy Jihad army and brought the Arab states into war against Israel. Those who didn't join, were marked "traitors."
- A "principal architect" of 1948 Arab refugees
In 1948, he appealed to the Arabs in Palestine to evacuate... Dubbed: "one of the principal architects of the Arab disasters of 1948 and 1949."
- 1948 Mufti-Eichmann pogrom
Together with his buddy Eichmann, he plotted the anti-Jewish pogrom in Egypt, 1948
- Dictator of Greater Arabia
Still, in the 1950s, he was termed, the uncrowned dictator of Greater Arabia.
- Hate propaganda (1960s)
Oversaw, in the 1960s, A. Shukairy's 'Palestine Delegation' anti-Jewish hate propaganda, spreading its venom in the West.
- "Hajj Amin al-Husayni: The Mufti of Jerusalem." USHMM. http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007665
- Bassam Tibi: "Islamism and Islam," Yale University Press, May 22, 2012 (288 pp.) http://books.google.com/books?id=HyEyLXcIXgUC&pg=PT97&lpg=PT97
- David Patterson: "A Genealogy of Evil: Anti-Semitism from Nazism to Islamic Jihad," Cambridge University Press, October 18, 2010 (312 pp.), p. 111. http://books.google.com/books?id=lMLmK-fmf8kC&pg=PA111&lpg=PA111
- Philip Mattar: "The Mufti of Jerusalem: Al-Hajj Amin Al-Husayni and the Palestinian National Movement," Columbia University Press, 1992 (191 pp.), p. 103. http://books.google.com/books?id=XH8qTS5xNUIC&pg=PA103&lpg=PA103
- Jeffrey Herf: "Nazi Propaganda for the Arab World," Yale University Press, November 30, 2009 (352 pp.), p. 154. http://books.google.com/books?id=YzQNSTvHv-sC&pg=PA154&lpg=PA154
- Bernard Lewis: "Semites and anti-Semites: an inquiry into conflict and prejudice," W. W. Norton & Company, Apri 1, 1999 (295 pp.) p. 147. http://books.google.com/books?id=GteStbiDEjAC&pg=PA147&lpg=PA147
- Rebecca Weisser: "A sorry tale of intellectual apologists," The Australian, August 28, 2010. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/opinion/a-sorry-tale-of-intellectual-apologists/story-e6frg6zo-1225910731254
- David Patterson: "A Genealogy of Evil: Anti-Semitism from Nazism to Islamic Jihad," Cambridge University Press, October 18, 2010 (312 pp.), p. 121. http://books.google.com/books?id=lMLmK-fmf8kC&pg=PA121&lpg=PA121
- "Prevent World War III.," Issues 62-77, Society for the Prevention of World War III (New York, N.Y.), 1963, p. 19. http://books.google.com/books?&id=J-woAQAAMAAJ&q=henchman
- "Opening the Files on War Crimes," National Archive, winter 2007, vol. 39, no. 4. http://www.archives.gov/publications/prologue/2007/winter/iwg.html
- "The Al Capone of Palestine," The Jewish Record, October 22, 1937. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=yO4iAAAAIBAJ&sjid=ecoFAAAAIBAJ&pg=1694,458432
- John Rosenthal: "The Mufti and the Holocaust," Hoover Institution, March 28, 2008. http://www.hoover.org/publications/policy-review/article/5696
- Alan M Dershowitz: "The Case for Israel," (John Wiley & Sons, January 6, 2011, 272 pp.) http://books.google.com/books?id=UG4_QXdpFQUC&pg=PP41&lpg=PP41
- Daniel Schwammenthal: "The Mufti of Berlin
Arab-Nazi collaboration is a taboo topic in the West," WSJ, September 24, 2009. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203440104574400532495168894.html
- P. Johnson, (2001) p. 481. http://books.google.com/books?id=Le-sxf8U5p0C&pg=PA481&lpg=PA481
- Daniel Jacobs, Shirley Eber, Francesca Silvani: "Israel and the Palestinian territories: the rough guide," (Rough Guides, 1998, 531 pp.) http://books.google.com/books?id=TRc9ea_CKOUC&pg=RA1-PT20&lpg=RA1-PT20
- Robert S. Wistrich: "A Lethal Obsession: Anti-Semitism from Antiquity to the Global Jihad," Random House, Inc., 2010, pt. 902. http://books.google.com/books?id=Lzs48d3tudsC&pg=PT902
- Eliyahu Tal: "Whose Jerusalem?," (International Forum for a United Jerusalem, 1994, 318 pp.), p. 88. http://books.google.com/books?&id=xj0vAQAAIAAJ&q=ambitious
- Leonard Michael Kroll: "History of the Jihad," (AuthorHouse, March 31, 2005, 404 pp.) p. 26. http://books.google.com/books?id=aAPc3mYwZpIC&pg=PA26&lpg=PA26
- Dan Kurzman: "Genesis 1948; the first Arab-Israeli war," World Pub. Co., 1970, 750 pp., p. 32. http://books.google.com/books?w&id=zpZtAAAAMAAJ&q=%22nothing+but+the+sword+will+decide%22
- Kenneth R. Timmerman: "Preachers of Hate: Islam and the War on America," Random House Digital, Inc., Nov 23, 2004, 400 pp. p. 103. http://books.google.com/books?id=rwUJwFkAinsC&pg=PA103&lpg=PA103
- Dr. Margaret S. Emanuelson: "New Moon Rising: Book 3," AuthorHouse, February 11, 2011 (464 pp.), p. 405. http://books.google.com/books?id=N8sj5XH91VUC&pg=PA405&lpg=PA405
- Saul S. Friedman: "A History of the Middle East," McFarland, March 1, 2006, 341 pp., p. 233. http://books.google.com/books?id=LCNpmgDOYTwC&pg=PA233&lpg=PA233
- Robert S. Wistrich: "A Lethal Obsession: Anti-Semitism from Antiquity to the Global Jihad," Random House, Inc., 2010, pt. 902. http://books.google.com/books?id=Lzs48d3tudsC&pg=PT902
- Six-Day War, Facts. http://www.sixdaywar.org/myths-and-facts.asp
- Chuck Morse: "The Nazi Connection to Islamic Terrorism: Adolf Hitler and Haj Amin Al-Husseini," (iUniverse, September 30, 2003, 186 pp.) p. 20. http://books.google.com/books?id=HGkthBwbNg8C&pg=PA20&lpg=PA20
- Aaron Cohen, Douglas Century: "Brotherhood of Warriors: Behind Enemy Lines with a Commando in One of the World's Most Elite Counterterrorism Units," HarperCollins, April 28, 2009, 304 pp., p. 204.http://books.google.com/books?id=jynSTzFZN_sC&pg=PA204&lpg=PA204
- Amira Hass: "Drinking the sea at Gaza: days and nights in a land under siege," (2000, 400 pp.) p. 113. http://books.google.com/books?id=zgGlSOQrfVEC&pg=PA113
- Martin Van Creveld: "The Land of Blood and Honey: The Rise of Modern Israel," Macmillan, Aug 3, 2010 (368 pp.), p. 51. http://books.google.com/books?id=NY_khwOR7EAC&pg=PA51&lpg=PA51
- Tom Bowden: "Army in the service of the state," (1976, 168 pp.) p. 5. http://books.google.com/books?id=LOcrTqn3HAkC&pg=PA5
- David Dalin, John Rothmann, Alan Dershowitz, "Icon of Evil: Hitler's Mufti and the Rise of Radical Islam," (2009, 227 pp.) p. 13. http://books.google.com/books?id=QMts5Z36kjAC&pg=PR13
- "Remembering the Hebron Riots, 1929," Forward, August 20, 2004. http://forward.com/articles/5186/remembering-the-hebron-riots-/
- Chaim Herzog, Shlomo Gazit: "The Arab-Israeli Wars: War and Peace in the Middle East from the 1948 War of Independence to the Present," (Random House Digital, Inc., Jul 12, 2005, 560 pp.) p. 22.http://books.google.com/books?id=wVgefMGRfH8C&pg=PA22&lpg=PA22
- Gudrun Kramer: "A history of Palestine: from the Ottoman conquest to the founding of the state of Israel," (Princeton University Press, 2008, 357 pp.) p. 259. http://books.google.com/books?id=bWjwcoSdoiAC&pg=PA259
- Efraim Karsh, Rory Miller: "Israel at Sixty: Rethinking the Birth of the Jewish State," (Routledge, Jan 29, 2009, 266 pp.) p. 105. http://books.google.com/books?id=5mAnAQAAMAAJ&q=%22crossed+the+border%22
- "Pan-Islamic conference. Gathers at Shunet Nimrin, Transjordan. In session. Center of group, Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, King Ali and Emir Abdullah 1931 Dec. 12. | 1 negative | American Colony (Jerusalem). Photo Dept. LC-M32- 4186 [P&P] | LC-DIG-matpc-03057 (digital file from original photo). http://www.loc.gov/pictures/item/mpc2004004990/PP/
- Kurt D. Singer: "Spies and traitors of World War II," (Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1945, 295 pp.) p. 204. http://books.google.com/books?id=eenOAAAAMAAJ&q=%22pan+islamic+conference%22
- Shaul Shay: "Islamic Terror and the Balkans," (Transaction Publishers, Oct 31, 2008, 218 pp.) pp. 27-28. http://books.google.com/books?id=97ChE9yj_eQC&pg=PA28&lpg=PA28
- Bernard Lewis: "The Crisis of Islam: Holy War and Unholy Terror," (Random House Digital, Inc., Mar 2, 2004, 224 pp.) p. 59. http://books.google.com/books?id=kE9LmS6QvacC&pg=PA59&lpg=PA59
- Jeffrey Herf: "Nazi Propaganda for the Arab World," (Yale University Press, November 30, 2009, 352 pp.) p. 16. http://books.google.com/books?id=YzQNSTvHv-sC&pg=PA16&lpg=PA16
- Andrea L. Stanton, Peter J. Seybolt, Edward Ramsamy: "Cultural Sociology of the Middle East, Asia, and Africa: An Encyclopedia," (SAGE, January 5, 2012, 1976 pp.) p. 236. http://books.google.com/books?id=GtCL2OYsH6wC&pg=PA236&lpg=PA236
- David Patterson: "Genocide in Jewish Thought," (Cambridge University Press, January 31, 2012, 240 pp.), p. 209. http://books.google.com/books?id=fQUohlJEHV8C&pg=PA209&lpg=PA209
- Richard Miniter: "MasterMind: The Many Faces of the 9/11 Architect, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed," (Penguin, May 3, 2011, 278 pp. http://books.google.com/books?id=3QsHqju5HqoC&pg=PT16&lpg=PT16
- Matthias Küntzel: "Jihad and Jew-hatred: Islamism, Nazism and the roots of 9/11," (Telos Press Publishing, 2007, 180 pp.) p. 27. http://books.google.com/books?id=q9Y8E-AYVeoC&pg=PA27&lpg=PA27
- Max Farrar, Simon Robinson, Yasmin Valli: "Islam in the West: Key Issues in Multiculturalism," (Palgrave Macmillan, August 7, 2012, 304 pp.) p. 223. http://books.google.com/books?id=hHrLvci_bLIC&pg=PA223&lpg=PA223
- David M. Rosen: "Armies of the Young: Child Soldiers in War and Terrorism," Rutgers University Press, January 31, 2005 (216 pp.) p. 106. http://books.google.com/books?id=8wJXQQf_BdIC&pg=PA106&lpg=PA106
- Tarek Fatah: "The Jew Is Not My Enemy: Unveiling the Myths That Fuel Muslim Anti-Semitism," (Random House Digital, Inc., December 6, 2011 - 243 pp.) p. 60. http://books.google.com/books?id=78p3KEfMPJgC&pg=PA60&lpg=PA60
- Carl Steinhouse: "We Shall Be Called Israel!" (FriesenPress, Oct 18, 2010 - 288 pp.) p. 15. http://books.google.com/books?id=-KB3HfcGpYUC&pg=PA15&lpg=PA15
- "Hitler Put Them in Their Place": Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood's Jihad Against Jews, Judaism, and Israel," by Dr. Harold Brackman, for The Simon Wiesenthal Center, February 2011.http://www.wiesenthal.com/atf/cf/%7B54d385e6-f1b9-4e9f-8e94-890c3e6dd277%7D/HITLER-PUT-THEM-IN-THEIR-PLACE_BRACKMAN_FINAL.PDF
- David Patterson: "A Genealogy of Evil: Anti-Semitism from Nazism to Islamic Jihad," Cambridge University Press, October 18, 2010 (312 pp.), p. 112. http://books.google.com/books?id=lMLmK-fmf8kC&pg=PA112&lpg=PA112
- " One Man Plots Arabs' Bloody Fight on Jews." "Highest Mufti, In Exile, Guides Whole Program; Hopes To Be King." By H. R. Knickerbrocker, The Portsmouth Times, September 25, 1938.http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=BR1BAAAAIBAJ&sjid=UqgMAAAAIBAJ&pg=6595,1121062&hl=en
- Paul M. Johnson: "Modern Times Revised Edition: The World from the Twenties to the Nineties," (HarperCollins, August 7, 2001, 880 pp.) p. 481. http://books.google.com/books?id=Le-sxf8U5p0C&pg=PA481&lpg=PA481
- Eliyahu Tal: "Whose Jerusalem?," (International Forum for a United Jerusalem, 1994, 318 pp.), p. 144. http://books.google.com/books?&id=xj0vAQAAIAAJ&q=fakhri
- Baron Frederick Elwyn-Jones Elwyn-Jones, Frederick Elwyn Jones: "The attack from within: the modern technique of aggression," Penguin Books, 1939, 213 pp., p. 44. http://books.google.com/books?id=_ufOAAAAMAAJ&q=25000+converts. http://books.google.com/books?&id=_ufOAAAAMAAJ&q=%22Jamait-e-Muslimin%22
- "Hitler Prepares," Pittsburgh Press, May 15, 1941. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=gs8aAAAAIBAJ&sjid=h0wEAAAAIBAJ&pg=1735,1203273&hl=en
- American Christian Palestine Committee: "The Arab war effort: a documented account," The American Christian Palestine committee, 1946, 48 pp., p. 10. http://books.google.com/books?&id=fxzPAAAAMAAJ&q=muhammad
- Samuel Rolbant: "The Arabs: politics and people," Amal Publications, 1948, 88 pp, p. 29. http://books.google.com/books?&id=LVsBAAAAMAAJ&q=%22fatwa%22
- Steven Plaut: 'Op-Ed: Terrorism Without "Occupation": Lessons From Arab Pogroms,' INN, May 14, 2006. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/6231
- American Christian Palestine Committee: "The Arab war effort: a documented account," The American Christian Palestine committee, 1946 (48 pp.), p. 10. http://books.google.com/books?&id=fxzPAAAAMAAJ&q=clergy
- Edwin Black: "A Farhud legacy of hate," December 16, 2010. http://www.jpost.com/Features/InThespotlight/Article.aspx?id=199634
- Richard S. Levy: Antisemitism: A Historical Encyclopedia Of Prejudice And Persecution: Volume 1," ABC-CLIO, 2005 (828 pp.), p. 221. http://books.google.com/books?id=Tdn6FFZklkcC&pg=PA221&lpg=PA22
- Edwin Black: "The Farhud: Roots of The Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust," Dialog Press, Nov 16, 2010, 448 pp. http://books.google.com/books?id=h1cGQgAACAAJ. http://www.amazon.com/The-Farhud-Arab-Nazi-Alliance-Holocaust/sim/0914153145/2
- "Fugitive Grand Mufti Is Received by Hitler," AP, Hartford Courant, December 9, 1941. http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/courant/access/858989032.html?dids=858989032:858989032&FMT=CITE&FMTS=CITE:AI "Arab Grand Mufti Confers at Berlin," Christian Science Monitor, December 9, 1941. http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/csmonitor_historic/access/278043102.html?dids=278043102:278043102&FMT=ABS
- Klaus-Michael Mallmann, Martin Cüppers: "Nazi Palestine: The Plans for the Extermination of the Jews in Palestine," Enigma Books, July 1, 2010, 272 pp., p. 89. http://books.google.com/books?id=8JiqNpE-Lz4C&pg=PA89&lpg=PA89
- Benny Morris: "Righteous Victims: A History of the Zionist-Arab Conflict, 1881-1999," (Random House Digital, Inc., August 28, 2001,  800 pp. 751 pp.) p. 165. http://books.google.com/books?id=jGtVsBne7PgC&pg=PA165&lpg=PA165
- Martin A. Lee: "The Beast Reawakens: Fascism's Resurgence from Hitler's Spymasters to Today's Neo-Nazi Groups and Right-Wing Extremists," (Taylor & Francis, Oct 12, 1999 - 560 pp.) p. 122.http://books.google.com/books?id=SX4B7pNG3W8C&pg=PA122&lpg=PA122
- Jan Friedmann: "World War II: New Research Taints Image of Desert Fox Rommel Der Spiegel, May 23, 2007. http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/world-war-ii-new-research-taints-image-of-desert-fox-rommel-a-484510.html
- Dr. Margaret S. Emanuelson: "New Moon Rising: Book 3," AuthorHouse, February 11, 2011 (464 pp.), p. 405. http://books.google.com/books?id=N8sj5XH91VUC&pg=PA405&lpg=PA405
- Donald G. Lett, Jr.: "The Enemy of My Enemy: The Alarming Convergence of Militant Islam And the Extreme Right," Phoenix Rising, February 29, 2008, (600 pp.), p. 390. http://books.google.com/?id=ZPA_iRdmJa0C&pg=PA390
- "Hitler's Desert Prophet," St. Petersburg Times, July 15, 1942. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=KCJPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=eE0DAAAAIBAJ&pg=7375,7065549&dq=1941+mufti+hitler&hl=en
- Klaus-Michael Mallmann, Martin Cuppers: "Nazi Palestine: The Plans for the Extermination of the Jews in Palestine," Enigma Books, July 1, 2010, 272 pp. http://books.google.com/books?id=8JiqNpE-Lz4C.http://www.amazon.com/Nazi-Palestine-Plans-Extermination-Jews/dp/1929631936
- John Roy Carlson: "Cairo to Damascus," Knopf, 1951, 474 pp.) p. 420. http://books.google.com/books?id=6lU9AAAAMAAJ&q=%22free+arabia%22
- "Documents on German foreign policy, 1918-1945, from the archives of the German Foreign Ministry," Germany. Auswärtiges Amt - (U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1949) 1965, p. 885. http://books.google.com/books?id=LOlmAAAAMAAJ&q=%22free+Arabia%22
- Joseph B. Schechtman: "The Mufti and the Fuehrer: the rise and fall of Haj Amin el-Husseini," (T. Yoseloff, 1965, 336 pp.) p. 135. http://books.google.com/books?id=TZZtAAAAMAAJ&q=%22Arabisches+Freiheitskorps%22
- Heinz Tillmann: "Deutschlands Araberpolitik im Zweiten Weltkrieg," Deutscher Verlag der Wissenschaften, 1965, 473 pp.) p. 393. http://books.google.com/books?id=g3vRAAAAMAAJ&q=%22Arabisches+Freiheitskorps%22
- Moshe Pearlman: "Mufti of Jerusalem; the story of Haj Amin el Husseini," (V Gollancz, 1947, 91 pp.) p. 51. http://books.google.com/books?&id=GNptAAAAMAAJ&q=%22pleases%22.
- John H. Moore: "Encyclopedia of Race and Racism: A-F," Macmillan Reference USA/Thomson Gale, Jan 1, 2008) p. 114. http://books.google.com/books?id=uU8UAQAAIAAJ&q=%22Arabs,+rise+as+one+man+and+fight+for+your+sacred+rights.+Kill%22
- Hans-Christian Petersen, Samuel Salzborn: "Antisemitism in Eastern Europe: History and Present in Comparison," (Peter Lang, Jun 23, 2010, 245 pp.) p. 70. http://books.google.com/books?id=k6sqlTGHpsAC&pg=PA70&lpg=PA70
- Paul Berman: "The Flight of the Intellectuals," (Melville House, April 27, 2010, 304 pp.) http://books.google.com/books?id=FDviDrXzkjsC&pg=PT77&lpg=PT77
- Irshad Manji: "The trouble with Islam: a wake-up call for honesty and change," (Random House Digital, Inc., 2003 - 256 pp.) p. 112. http://books.google.com/books?id=P2DjrDWMmbAC&pg=PA112&lpg=PA112
- Saul S. Friedman: "A History of the Middle East," McFarland, March 1, 2006, (341 pp.) p. 242. http://books.google.com/books?id=LCNpmgDOYTwC&pg=PA242&lpg=PA242
- Walter Winchell, Daytona Beach Morning Journal, July 16, 1948. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=03YoAAAAIBAJ&sjid=KsgEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6259,3629194
- Moshe Avital: "Not To Forget, Impossible To Forgive: Poignant Reflections on the Holocaust," Mazo Publishers, May 31, 2008, 340 pp., p. 290. http://books.google.com/books?id=GD3M7pzEm7QC&pg=PA290
- George Lepre: "Himmler's Bosnian Division: the Waffen-SS Handschar Division, 1943-1945," Schiffer Military History, 1997, 378 pp. http://books.google.com/books?id=rPZmAAAAMAAJ&q=mufti
- "Enjeux diplomatiques et stratégiques," Centre d'études diplomatiques et stratégiques, Economica, 2004, p. 268. http://books.google.com/books?id=zZsUAQAAIAAJ&q=Hanschar
- Paul Berman: "The Flight of the Intellectuals," Melville House, April 27, 2010, 304 pp. http://books.google.com/books?id=FDviDrXzkjsC&pg=PT58&lpg=PT58
- David J. Jonsson: "Islamic Economics And the Final Jihad: The Muslim Brotherhood to the Leftist/marxist - Islamist Alliance," Xulon Press, May 30, 2006, 620 pp., p. 90. http://books.google.com/books?id=UcAcdx1NA34C&pg=PA90
- John Roy Carlson: "Cairo to Damascus," (Knopf, 1951, 474 pp.) p. 420. http://books.google.com/books?id=6lU9AAAAMAAJ&q=%22free+arabia%22
- Chuck Morse : "The Gramsci Factor: 59 Socialists in Congress," iUniverse, Oct 1, 2002 170 pp., p. 114. http://books.google.com/books?id=OvV69F3yLukC&pg=PA114&lpg=PA114
- Allen Douglas: "How Moscow plays the Muslim card in the Middle East: an EIR multi-client report," (Executive Intelligence Review, 1984, 106 pp.) p. 35. http://books.google.com/books?id=1cK6AAAAIAAJ&q=%22Arabisches+Freiheitskorps%22+%22
- John Roy Carlson: "Cairo to Damascus," Lightning Source Incorporated, November 30, 2008, 518 pp., p. 420. http://books.google.com/books?id=LQa1pGGEQCQC&pg=PA420
- Drew Pearson: "Washington Merry-go-round," St. Joseph Gazette, September 15, 1947. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=oChaAAAAIBAJ&sjid=DUwNAAAAIBAJ&pg=1038,781581. "Grand Mufti," Southeast Missourian, 'Drew Pearson's Merry-go-round,' The Tuscaloosa News, September 15, 1947. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=XO8-AAAAIBAJ&sjid=FE0MAAAAIBAJ&pg=4741,6458551
- Richard L. Rubenstein: "Jihad and Genocide," Rowman & Littlefield, 2010, 251 pp, p. 89. http://books.google.com/books?id=UyNR4AAevwIC&pg=PA89&lpg=PA89
- Emerson Vermaat: 'Dutch Holocaust Survivor, "I Saw How The Mufti Of Jerusalem Paid A Visit To Auschwitz-Monowitz,"' PipeLine News, March 6, 2012. http://www.pipelinenews.org/2012/mar/06/Dutch-Holocaust-Survivor-I-Saw-How-The-Mufti-Of-Jerusalem.html
- Alan Dershowitz: "The Case Against Israel's Enemies: Exposing Jimmy Carter and Others Who Stand in the Way of Peace," John Wiley & Sons, September 8, 2009, 304 pp., p. 200. http://books.google.com/books?id=LBnn7AR5R6YC&pg=PA200&lpg=PA200
- Moshe Avital: "Not To Forget, Impossible To Forgive: Poignant Reflections on the Holocaust," Mazo Publishers, May 31, 2008, 340 pp., p. 291. http://books.google.com/books?id=GD3M7pzEm7QC&pg=PA291&lpg=PA291
- "King Farouk Called Nazi Collaborator," New York Times, June 30, 1948. http://www.google.com/search?q=Luftwaffe+mufti+tel+aviv&tbs=nws:1,ar:1&source=newspapers
- "The record of collaboration of King Farouk of Egypt with the Nazis and their ally, the Mufti: the official Nazi records of the King's alliance and of the Mufti's plans for bombing Jerusalem and Tel Aviv ; memorandum submitted to the United Nations," June 1948 - Nation Associates (New York, N.Y.), United Nations, 1948, (38 pp.) pp. 14-17. http://books.google.com/books?id=tdhmAAAAMAAJ&q=%22the+Grand+Mufti+has+already+repeatedly+proposed+bomb+attacks+on+Tel+Aviv+and+Jerusalem+in+order+to+injure+Palestinian+Jewry+and+for+propaganda+purposes+in+the+Arab+world%22
- Drew Pearson: "The Daily Washington Merri-Go-Round," Southeast Missourian, May 28, 1947. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=SDgjAAAAIBAJ&sjid=QtcEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6567,1633741&hl=en
- "Nazis Asked To Bomb Jerusalem, Army Told," The Sun, January 24, 1947. http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/baltsun/access/1776257822.html?FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:AI. http://www.google.com/search?q=Luftwaffe+contemplated+for+a+time+some+air+attacks+on+Palestine,+particularly+around+no-vember+2,+1943&tbs=nws:1,ar:1&source=newspapers
- Richard L. Rubenstein: "Jihad and Genocide," (Rowman & Littlefield, 2010, 251 pp.), p. 99. http://books.google.com/books?id=UyNR4AAevwIC&pg=PA99&lpg=PA99
- Robert Michael, Philip Rosen: "Dictionary of Antisemitism from the Earliest Times to the Present," (2007, 489 pp.), p. 220. http://books.google.com/books?id=d5927rY-UgoC&pg=PA220&lpg=PA220
- "Atlanta University review of race and culture," vol. 9, Atlanta University, JSTOR (Organization), 1948, p. 319.
- Paul Bogdanor: "Grand Mufti - a backgrounder of the Nazi activities in North Africa and the Middle East During the Era of the Holocaust including an overview of the Arab World leader: Amin Al-Hussein, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and his connection with the Third Reich." Assembled, Edited and Presented by the International Sephardic Leadership Council, April 2006. http://www.paulbogdanor.com/holocaust/mideast.pdf
- Jeffrey Herf: "Nazi Propaganda for the Arab World," (Yale University Press, Novmeber 30, 2009, 352 pp.) p. 185.http://books.google.com/books?id=YzQNSTvHv-sC&pg=PA185&lpg=PA185
- Untited States Holocaust Memorial Museum. http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/article.php?lang=en&ModuleId=10007665
- Joseph B. Schechtman: "The Mufti and the Fuehrer: the rise and fall of Haj Amin el-Husseini," (1965) p. 121. http://books.google.com/books?id=6JVtAAAAMAAJ&q=the+Mufti+was+looked+upon+as+the+++leader+of+the+pan-Arab+community+in+exile&dq=the+Mufti+was+looked+upon+as+the+++leader+of+the+pan-Arab+community+in+exile&cd=1
- The National Archives | The Catalogue | Full Details | KV 2/401. http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/catalogue/displaycataloguedetails.asp?CATLN=6&CATID=8095616&j=1
- Michael Bar-Zohar, Eitan Haber:" The quest for the red prince," Weidenfeld and Nicolson, May 1, 1983, pp. 55-57. http://books.google.com/books?&id=33UVAAAAMAAJ&q=%22we+shall+poison%22
- Shlomo Aronson: "Hitler, the Allies, and the Jews," Cambridge University Press, September 20, 2004, 406 pp, p. 18. http://books.google.com/books?id=F9tGHev0tJAC&pg=PA18&lpg=PA18
- Alan M. Dershowitz: "The Case for Israel," John Wiley & Sons, August 8, 2003, 272 pp., p. 55. http://books.google.com/books?id=Dunx_i1P6fMC&pg=PA55
- Air & Space Power Journal spr 03, DIANE Publishing, 2003, p. 64. http://books.google.com/books?id=FpIisMpA7FYC&pg=PA64&lpg=PA64
- Benyamin Korn: "Arab Chemical Warfare Against Jews," David S. Wyman Institute for Holocaust Studies, March, 2003. http://www.wymaninstitute.org/articles/2003-03-chemical.php
- "Operation Atlas - Poisoning Tel-Aviv Residents," IsraCast, November 05, 2011. http://www.isracast.com/article.aspx?id=888
- Polyzoides: "Islamic Vatican May Be Mufti's Damascus Aim," Los Angeles Times, June 10, 1946. http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/latimes/access/415177041.html?dids=415177041:415177041&FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:AI
- Bernard Lerner: "Behind The British Bludgeon," Canadian Jewish Chronicle, July 12, 1946. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=TgFPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=jEwDAAAAIBAJ&pg=2751,1591402
- Michael Wallace, Gene Brown: "Terrorism," Arno Press, June 1, 1979, (378 pp.) p, 180. http://books.google.com/books?id=scUqAAAAMAAJ&q=mufti
- Benny Morris: "1948: a history of the first Arab-Israeli war," Yale University Press, 2008, (524 pp.) p. 89. http://books.google.com/books?&id=J5jtAAAAMAAJ&q=%22hitlerjugend%22
- "Delegation Leader," The Glasgow Herald, June 8, 1946. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=thg1AAAAIBAJ&sjid=F6YLAAAAIBAJ&pg=4301,2381127&hl=en
- "The New Middle East, Issues 28-39," New Middle East, 1971, p. 6. http://books.google.com/books?id=X0YsAQAAIAAJ&q=%22mischief-making%22
- Yitzhak Oron, Ed., "Middle East Record," vol. 2, (The Moshe Dayan Center), 1961, p. 188. http://books.google.com/books?id=vzZ71Eh5QvMC&pg=PA188. "Middle East record: vol. 2, (MER), Israel Oriental Society, Reuven Shiloah Research Center, 1961, p. 188. http://books.google.com/books?&id=qFDVAAAAMAAJ&dq=%22another+Eichmann%2
- Saul Carson: "Nuremberg Breaks Out At The U.N.," Canadian Jewish Chronicle, December 14, 1962. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=0agcAAAAIBAJ&sjid=k2EEAAAAIBAJ&pg=3038,4421012&hl=en
- Michael Curtis, Susan Aurelia Gitelson: "Israel in the Third World," Transaction Publishers, 1976 (410 pp.), p. 158. http://books.google.com/books?id=vLZHUlI6GmoC&pg=PA158&lpg=PA158
- "Facts," vols. 15-17, Anti-defamation League of B'nai B'rith., 1963, p. 424. http://books.google.com/books?id=n9c3AQAAIAAJ&q=tacuara
- "Activities of Nondiplomatic Representatives of Foreign Principals in the United States, Hearings..." United States Congress Senate Foreign Relations (1963), p. 1353. http://books.google.com/books?id=lmukwY4GkJUC&q=%22tacuara%22. http://books.google.com/books?&id=md1JAQAAIAAJ&q=%22lashed+out%22
- Leon Uris: "Exodus," (Open Road Media, September 27, 2011, 608 pp.) http://books.google.com/books?id=h2d4yEhXd9cC&pg=PT917&lpg=PT917
- "The Middle East," Congressional Quarterly, inc (Cq Press, August 30, 2005, 593 pp.) p. 29. http://books.google.com/books?id=TJ5WAAAAYAAJ&q=%22holy+jihad+army%22
- Hillel Cohen: "Army of Shadows: Palestinian Collaboration With Zionism, 1917-1948, (University of California Press, February 4, 2009, 344 pp.) p. 259. To oppose the UN partition plan of 1947, http://books.google.com/books?id=LMIk4adlKr0C&q=%22made+alliances%22
- Vent, 1966, p. 22. http://books.google.com/books?&id=EJFaAAAAIAAJ&q=oust
- Jacob A. Rubin: "True/false about Israel," American Zionist Federation, 1972, 147 pp., p. 46. http://books.google.com/books?id=SwxCAAAAIAAJ&q=%22because+the+Arab+armies+were+about+to+enter+and+fight%22
- "Area handbook for the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan," Richard F. Nyrop, Systems Research Corporation, American University (Washington, D.C.). Foreign Area Studies. American University, Foreign Area Studies; for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1974, p. 34. http://books.google.com/books?&id=83ksAAAAYAAJ&q=%22one+of+the+principal+architects+of+the+Arab+disasters%22. [ERIC - World's largest digital library of education literature] http://www.eric.ed.gov/PDFS/ED109024.pdf. Gene Gurney: "Kingdoms of Asia, the Middle East, and Africa: an illustrated encyclopedia of ruling monarchs from ancient times to the present," Crown, 1986, 438 pp., p. 92
- (FBI file) 'NAZI WARCRIMES DISCLOSURE ACT.' September 30, 1959. http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB150/box14_do_file_vol1/doc44.pdf
- Kurt D. Singer : "The men in the Trojan horse," Beacon Press, 1953, p. 175. http://books.google.com/books?&id=LV0eAAAAMAAJ&q=%22greater+arabia%22
- "Anti-Defamation Body Declares Two groups Spread Arab Hate," New York Times, October 23, 1967. http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Palestine+delegation,+the+league+said,+is+the+group+headed+by+Haj+Amin+El-+Husseini%22&tbs=nws:1,ar:1&source=newspapers